Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Dream

Last night I had a really upsetting dream, so this morning I left reality behind and comforted myself with a daydream of a possible life not too far, but far enough away from mine.


I'm wearing Christoper Kane, Rodarte, ChloƩ or Dries Van Noten.



One of these is my house



My bedroom is simple and comfortable



While the other rooms are maximal



I look out at the view while I take a bath



I have Brad Phillips paintings and John Copeland drawings on my walls



In my garden I have a swimming pool and a tame lion who comes to hang out



Also in the garden is my tree house-studio



Obviously these two are here with me


My Mum and Dad are coming round for homemade lasagne and brownies and ice cream and then we'll all go for a walk to the beach just around the corner.

No comments: